Monday, October 5, 2009

Fwd: FW: Congratulations!

This made my day, I by no means did it alone but to be complimented and appreciated like this is a GREAT feeling! So far we're at 105% and we've raised $10,465.69!!!!

From: Jamie
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 2:01 PM
To: , Gabriella
Subject: Re: Congratulations!

Dang. You go girl.
You really did it.
You were a great cheerleader...etc!


On 10/5/09 1:59 PM, "Garnett" wrote:

I just wanted to add my thanks and congratulations to everyone for their time and contributions toward an incredible Light the Night! Our target this year was a VERY lofty $10,000 and to be 104% to goal and growing is truly awesome and inspiring. It was a wonderful evening Saturday and great to see so many of you there.

Most of all, I want to recognize Gabbie! She was an absolute dream as a chairperson filled with ideas, energy, encouragement and above all her confidence that we could exceed our goal. You're the best!

Thanks again to all,

G.


No comments:

Post a Comment