
Tyler got to sleep in until 6:30am this year because he got picked up by a friend, my little man is becoming a big man :) It's an exciting day but sad too. Ty and I got up with him and annoyed him again this year although he was not nearly as annoyed as last year, he actually laughed a few times while Ty explained to the camera Tyler's eating 'style' and talked about his shoe. At around 7am we all went outside (Tyler, Ty and I) and watch Kim pull in the driveway and Derek (Tyler's friend) pull in behind….I of course took a picture of him getting in the car and Kim jumped out of the van and said WAIT Tyler….picture! It was funny, I found out later that Tyler didn't hear her so he had no idea what she was doing. With that my 'little' boy was off to start his Junior year of High School….sad but happy day.
Kim and the Kash kids got up between 5:15 and 6am to be at our house by 7am so that Rylee could catch the bus at 7:13am….early, VERY early for Rylee. Upon arriving we all stayed outside and annoyed Rylee this time, asking how it was to get up so early (this is the kid who would sleep ALL day/night if we let her) and if she was excited. I guess she was fine, the pictures show she was fine and overall she seemed fine. Ty tried not to embarrass her but still followed her to the bus with the video camera, Kennedy kept yelling for him to come back, LOL
After Rylee was off it was time for Brogan to head to pre-school. Ty and I stayed behind to get ready for work but Kennedy did a GREAT job taking pictures and video for me. Kim and K said he was really cute and his teacher was excited to have him back. No crying or anything just hugs and bye, K said Kim got a little teary :) I told K that it was natural he's her baby and the last one off to school.Next was Kennedy….she said she felt like the youngest because she was the last one to go, LOL She was a trooper though, let us take lots of pictures and wave to her as she got on the bus, it was awesome.
Tyler had a good first day, paperwork to complete, supplies to get but other than that a good day. Rylee said her day was boring, Kennedy didn't say anything about her day that I know of and Brogan said his day was good and he had fun…..successful start to the year…now to keep it going!
Tyler had a good first day, paperwork to complete, supplies to get but other than that a good day. Rylee said her day was boring, Kennedy didn't say anything about her day that I know of and Brogan said his day was good and he had fun…..successful start to the year…now to keep it going!


No comments:
Post a Comment