Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to the....


....madness that is Keeping up with the Kashmiry's, yes I stole the title...shut it! Just try to keep up with us ;)
Whew, it's been a busy summer that has gone by way to fast! We've had softball, soccer, football, vacations and VERY little down time but we're having a blast!
In SEVEN days school starts, seven very short days! I'm sure there are a few moms out there who are excited by this, I am not, school adds a whole new level of crazy to our lives and it also reminds me that in two short years my son will be graduating....graduating...technically an adult. Seriously, when did this happen? I remember him when he was pee wee size, not so much anymore. He's currently enjoying football...as much as you can enjoy 6 hours of busting your butt in the heat and he's gearing up for the school year. His birthday is in two days and he'll be 17....a solid year from 'adulthood' WOW, scary!
Rylee is all ready to hit sixth grade, seriously ready! She's armed with a cell phone....all it does is make and receive calls....trust me she's bitter but learning that one step at a time is ok.
Kennedy is kind of indifferent about school, she likes that she's getting new clothes but hasn't really expressed a particular excitment or stress.
Brogan is pretty much loving going to the Smith's everyday and seeing Leah but I think he's ready for school too. He starts pre-school the same day the kids start school; first day of school for everyone!
So here's to the start of a new blog, new year and seeing if I can actually keep in touch with my family....and keep you guys up to date with what's going on in our world! There will be days and weeks of no posting and then I'm sure there will be days and weeks where I post a lot! Really depends on how life is going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment