Whew, it's been crazy these last few days! Friday, the play went well and to my dismay they weren't full plays they were songs from the plays, so we got a sampling of Wicked, which I think Rylee and I are going to see next month in Cleveland; Oklahoma, love that musical, The Sound of Music, my favorite, they did such a great job, Annie Get Your Gun, can't say that I really liked the music, the kids did GREAT but I don't know that I would rent or go see this one, and Peter Pan, the kids that did this part were SUPER talented, the boy that sang the parts of Peter Pan, WOW what a voice for such a young boy…amazing! The were all truly amazing, there was a girl who sang Defying Gravity and I swear she was in her 20's, her voice was powerful!
Rylee did great, smiling and laughing and singing, she had a blast and I have pictures and video that should be uploaded but you know me, well the old me would've had them up the night of the play but the super busy mom me is too darn tired LOL I promise to have something up this week :)
After the play Tyler went to a friends, and the rest of us went to BW3's for dinner, don't ask me why but the kids enjoy wings, it cracks me up because I don't eat them unless they're boneless, which is essential nothing more than chicken nuggets tossed in hot sauce, LOL Brogan doesn't eat wings he likes their mac and cheese. So we watch part of the WV/ Cincinnati game…thank goodness Cincy won!!! After that everyone was in bed!
Saturday was just as busy, but fun as Friday, perhaps more fun because I got to spend some girl time with Amanda and Molly…yummy Bob Evans breakfast complete with grits and bacon, mmmm then we got fitted for our dresses for Molly's wedding. Tyler went to the free store with the youth group, Kennedy, Ty and Brogan went to Kennedy's basketball preview game and Rylee……slept, LOL She went to bed at 10:30 like the rest of us and slept until I got home at noon, LOL Love her, but I was stressed about getting her ready in time, she had to be at the school by 1:15..eeek! We made it though and the play on Saturday was GREAT.
Saturday afternoon was nice, the weather was gorgeous, sunny, warm, just a perfect fall day even though usually in Ohio we'd be freezing our butts off by now! Rylee and I took Bear to PetSmart to get a new collar, a couple of toys and a new bone to destroy…he had so much fun and was so good, he really is a great dog. After that we had a family dinner….that was nice since we really haven't had the time to sit down and talk to each other without having to be somewhere in a long time…then we all scattered to separate rooms to watch what we wanted on TV…family time, right?!
Sunday was pretty calm too we went to church, the first time in like 5 months. It was nice, the kids had fun and Brogan enjoyed his class. After church we sent everyone to their rooms to clean….oh they were a mess! Then it was play time with the dog and then over to Orsini's to watch the Steeler game…sadly we lost :( But twice in 10 years isn't bad, right?
After the game the big kids went outside to play and Brogan, Bear and I played Candy Land….we had fun, he even took losing all three games pretty well, LOL
So now it's time for the Christmas season to begin; I'm already starting my massive spreadsheet and it's time to update addresses for Christmas cards….we still have to have a picture taken for the card, or I could use last years Christmas picture….who knows all depends on time!

No comments:
Post a Comment