Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blessed

Oh this quote feels delicious as Kris Kardashian says.  I'm beyond thankful and feeling blessed today.  I can't explain it, today is a lazy day of sorts, I got up at 7:15am which is late for me and the rest of the house, Brogan, Bear and I went through our morning routine and then Brogan and I sat on the couch and we're watching Aristocats, and old Disney movie, I'm browsing the Black Friday ads online and thinking about how great it is to share the joys of this time of the year with people I love, my family, my friends and myself.  It's just....well... a feeling of bliss. 
 
I'm going to cook a big breakfast this morning for Ty, Tyler and I.  Kim is taking the other kids to breakfast.  I'm thinking french toast, sausage...mmm.  I can't wait!!!
 
Back to my feeling of bliss, yesterday while I was at work Ty and the kids put up the rest of the lights outside and it looks beautiful, pictures to come, they put up some of the indoor decorations, I really like to do that but the big deal...they put up our big twelve foot tree, still to be decorated because that's our pretty tree and the family tree in the lower level will be decorated tonight and tomorrow night we're going to try to get a group of people together and go see the zoo lights, Tyler and I had done it traditionally every day after Thanksgiving but the last 3 we havent and I want to get back into the tradition, it's just fun and a good time as a family no matter how cold it is :)
 
So we'll head to my grandma's about Noon and probably not get home until 6- or 7pm.  I can't wait for yummy Thanksgiving dinner!!!  I've got to make Patriot Fluff and pumpkin pie this morning too.  Better get moving!
 
Love to al and a VERY Happy and bless Thanksgiving

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Cohen <dailyquotes@alancohen.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:06 AM
Subject: Daily Inspiration from Alan Cohen
To: Gabriella <gbragg97@yahoo.com>


Gratitude feels so good because it is the state of mind closest to your natural state in which you were born to live.

       --  Abraham-Hicks




Wisdom for Today

If you like receiving these daily quotes, you will LOVE receiving Alan Cohen's Wisdom for Today. Click here for more information.

If you are not receiving an inspirational quote daily, check your spam filter or see the quote online at www.alancohen.com or go to here and re-subscribe.

To unsubscribe to Newsletters or Daily Quotes click: here 

To be unsubscribed from Daily Quotes immediately Click here .

Click here for free access to articles, audio and video clips..
If it is past Newsletters and previous quotes you would like to see, click here and browse through them all!

We're sure you will find rich reward in these great ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment