...I really think I've pulled it off, Ty's surprise party. I originally invited everyone that we knew but then had to cancel because of an obligation to the Varsity basketball team. Charlie, Ty's best friend said he had to do something and so we came up with a small list of people and are hopefully going to have a good turn out, even if everyone doesn't show I know Ty's closest friends will be there and he'll be so happy!!!! He thinks we're just going to the pub to say hi to the owner and have a drink with Charlie and Carol, hehe!!!
I've also pulled off him not having a clue what kind of gift I got him, he never lets me get him anything but I've managed to get him something he's been talking about for a couple months, the Blackberry Storm 2, it's a pretty cool phone, not as cool as Droid though ;)
Hopefully I'll have a few pictures and another post to make in a couple of days!
Happy Birthday Ty!!!!!
Oh and Happy Birthday Aunt Leila!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment