...before Christmas and all through the house all the creatures were stirring, every single one except a mouse, LOL
Today has been WOW, from sun up it's been go go go, and we really didn't have anywhere to go! Ty ran a few errands, I stayed home and finished the wrapping but it just seems like the day didn't stop. It's now 9:25pm, the kids and Ty are downstairs watching Disney's UP (great movie) and I'm up here blogging and putting the finishing touches on Santa's loot. We got Ry and K LCD key chains so i'm loading pictures on those and loading a little music on Tyler's iPod and I still have a few things to wrap...ugh!
Even though it's been a pretty crazy day it's been a fun day too. Brogan has been truly silly and just a kid all day; it started last night when I tucked him in....he holds his finger up and tells me in the most excited voice ever he says Only ONE MORE day Gab, LOL This morning he told me Santa comes 'this night'; so cute! Then he was so excited to put his suit on for church, that he danced around the house until 4pm when it was time to get dressed.
Everyone was great at church, we went to the youth led service this year since Tyler was helping. He didn't have a speaking part but he helped, we light candles and sing Silent Night at the end, awesome. this year Brogan got to hold his own candle, a four year old with an open flame is a sight to be seen...he was super careful and at one point wax dripped on him and he said owe but then he peeled it off and did just fine, yay! On our way home Feliz Navidad (sp) came on the radio and everyone sang along, crazy family, just crazy family.
We get home and everyone is starving, understandable since no one has eaten since lunch, but lucky it only took 15 mins to finish dinner that I had started before we left, honey baked ham, mashed potatoes, green beans and butter noodles, yum! It was a great meal, except for Brogan bouncing out of his seat to open the two christmas Eve gifts they get to open, it's actually a merging of two family traditions, Kim's family has the tradition of new PJs each year and mine has one of opening ONE gift Christmas Eve, so I wrap the PJs and I give them their Christmas ornament for the year! They really enjoy it; Brogan was silly excited!
So now I'm wrapping up a day that has been pretty busy but fulfilling too, Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment